Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Benigno Simeon C. Aquino
President of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace, Manila

Dear Mr. President,
          First of all, I would like to greet you a pleasant day. I hope that you're in a good condition.
          Many years have past and many presidents had gone and done their duties also. And now, we are facing a new administration under your leadership Mr. President Benigno C. Aquino. We are hoping that you can do all your duties and responsibilities to your people and to our country. It has been so long that we are waiting for a better and peaceful country. Because of poverty, many people now are not eating three times a day, so I hope that you will support the indigents and give them some relief goods or any just to make them alive or healthy. There are many students who stopped in studying because their parents can't support them in their financial needs. So, they should be granted a free education. And I'm hoping for the low price of tuition fees. There are also some Youth who are using drugs like cigarettes, so I hope that there will be no Youth that are not studying annd they will not be using drugs. I'm hoping also for the low prices of necessities.
          I hope that it will done well. Thank you Sir and Good day!
                                                                                                    Respectfully yours,
                                                                                                    Noemi Ablog 


No comments:

Post a Comment