Time was so fast. Another grading period have finished again. So now, we have already finished two grading periods. On these First Grading and Second Grading Periods, I have learned many things on ICT-IV. I have learned the different tags. Like the Tag Attributes, Heading Tags, Stand Alone Tags, and the HTML Text Formatting Tags. And I have discovered many uses of these tags.
I think there were no problems on the lessons on ICT IV, because our lessons on this Second Grading was just simple, and were just applied it on different exercises. But there was a challenge that I have encountered, it's the writing of essays. I was really challenge on writing essays. I don't know what shall I write on every essay, because there were so many essays that we were writing. But it's okay, because as time goes by, I will be good in writing essays.
Moving on, I will do better on the next grading period.
No comments:
Post a Comment